As an compliance office or advertising review specialist, it's easy to interact with content in Gainfully.
- Create an account: It is best practice for each compliance role to have their own account. You can create a free account at https://gainful.ly or request an invitation from your administrator. Once created, you will need to confirm with your administrator that you are an 'admin' or 'owner' of your firm's account to ensure you have the necessary permissions to review content.
- Receive email notifications: You can choose to receive email notifications about newly requested content in your account settings. Go to your account settings > account > Compliance notifications to enable or disable these notifications.
- Approve / deny from the app: Any content card can be reviewed and approved or denied for client use. To review, click on any card any click the "Review" or "Requested" button to change the status of a card.
- Filter content: You can see a view of all "requested" content cards utilizing Gainfully's search function. To filter on all requested content, go to Search > Browse and filter on Status > Requested.
- View logs: Every compliance action is tracked and logged for later books and records reproduction. You can request this from Gainfully at email@example.com or view them inside the platform owner "audit log" function.